Shipping and Returns
SCURATTI TRADE of SCURATTI FABRIZIO, owner of the takeinshop.com web-store, entrusts shipments relating to orders placed on the www.takeinshop.com website to international express couriers able to provide the best guarantees in terms of delivery and safety. Parcels are generally shipped between 1 and 5 working days from receipt of payment, in the case of payment by bank transfer, the count of days will start from the date of crediting the transfer. When creating the shipping label, the tracking link will be sent.
For the delivery of the goods ordered, SCURATTI TRADE di SCURATTI FABRIZIO uses the following couriers:
- Italian post
- SDA extension
- Star Pack Express
- TNT extension
among which you can choose when ordering, with deliveries in 24/48 hours throughout the national territory of the peninsula, 48/72 hours for the islands and Europe.
Sometimes Scuratti Trade di Scuratti Fabrizio reserves the right to change the choice of courier made by the customer, for reasons relating to the momentary unavailability of the chosen courier or other causes that could compromise the difficulty of delivery, keeping the shipping cost unchanged with respect to the choice done.
- National Standard shipments with a Weight/Volume ratio of up to 3Kg/40cm3 have a fixed cost of €10.00 excluding VAT.
- National NON-Standard shipments with a Weight/Volume ratio greater than 3Kg/40cm3 have a cost that is automatically calculated in the cart, the list of couriers is displayed starting from the lowest shipping cost.
- International Europe shipments have a cost that is calculated automatically in the cart, the list of couriers is displayed starting from the lowest shipping cost.
Customers can check the amount of shipping costs applied in the cart before paying and completing the order.
FREE SHIPPING with ORDERS starting from € 70.00 excluding VAT for National shipments with a Weight/Volume ratio up to 3Kg/40cm3
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING DOES NOT APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL EUROPEAN SHIPPING
What to do before signing the transport document with the courier in charge present
- Check that the number of packages is equal to that indicated on the transport document (or courier delivery note);
- Check that the labels affixed to the packages show the correct address;
- Check that the external state of the packages does not show any damage or tampering (e.g. closures with non-original tape but from the carrier, damaged packaging, etc.).
- In the event that one of the anomalies described above is found, it is necessary to put one's reserve on the bulletin, specifying the type of anomaly found.
Alternatively, you can refuse the shipment by always indicating the reason for the refusal on the slip (partial delivery, incorrect address, damaged packaging).
ATTENTION! placing a reserve is a right enshrined in the civil code art. no. 1698.
What to do if it was not possible to find the anomaly in the presence of the courier
If damage to the material has been found inside an intact package and the shipment has taken place with one of our partnered couriers, it will be necessary to promptly request the customer assistance of SCURATTI TRADE of SCURATTI FABRIZIO, by e-mail, for the authorization upon return (RMA number) no later than 5 calendar days from receipt of the purchased goods (the date on the delivery note will prevail).
In any case, the customer must send a request for authorization to return to SCURATTI TRADE di SCURATTI FABRIZIO, via e-mail, containing the following information:
- All shipment data: no. transport document, document date, product code with anomaly, anomalous quantity;
- Description of how the package looked upon receipt and the damage found.
After checking with the courier, SCURATTI TRADE di SCURATTI FABRIZIO will communicate to the customer the authorization to return the damaged material and subsequently the replacement material will be shipped.
It is understood that transport anomalies will NOT be accepted after 2 calendar days from receipt of the goods.
For information: email@example.com
For any returns, refer to what is indicated on the TERMS AND CONDITIONS page